HMB World Championship “Battle of the Nations” also offers this possibility: the show of a colorful world of elegance and love for the history and traditions of their country.
To participate, follow these simple rules:
1. Participants must be members of the national team involved in the event;
2. Enroll in the contest (male and female categories) providing simple information on their costumes;
3. Send an email to the following address email@example.com
with the following details:
– The participant data (name, surname, date of birth, country, telephone number, email);
– Century of reference of the medieval outfit (the timeframe is up to 50 years – within a geographical area);
– 3 photos of their medieval outfit;
– 3 photos of the historical sources used for the recreation of the costumes and the complete outfits (historical sources must have the full caption with the region, century, museum holding, etc.);
– A short description of their medieval outfit (construction techniques, fabrics, decorations, accessories, etc.)
– Other details that may be useful for the evaluation of the candidate.
Will be accepted enrollments that contain all the required data and demonstrate the correspondence between the historical sources proposed by applicants and the quality of the outfit reconstructed.
The deadline for registration for the contest is: Monday, April 17th.